Sunday, February 21, 2010

Very tired..and new uploads TBA

I've been down with flu since the start of the Chinese New Year and it worsened last week. As I didn't have enough rest, I have been rather lethargic and trying to recuperate over the weekend.

So currently, I don't have the time to make accessories and it's quite an ardous task to handmake them.

But the good news is, I've been sourcing for new 'treasures' from around the world. They're cute and quirky stuff and I hope you'll like them when I launch them early next month. They are affordably priced and OOAK too!

There'll be quite a few new uploads as I'll be busy in the month of March. One is my forthcoming project and the other, is my birthday! Hee..

You'll hear from me again. In the meantine, do feel free to browse thru' my other items which are still available in my shop and also, enjoy the music!

Take care!

P.S. Oh yes, by the way, I do accept intertional purchases now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment