Sunday, February 07, 2010

Good evening!

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for dropping by my blogshop every now and then! Today, I've uploaded 3 new items! As I had earlier requests for earrings, I've made two new pairs, all Bollywood Inspired. Hope you'll like them. :) Sorry if the photos do not do them justice as I had taken them at night. They might not be really clear. And I really must get to bed soon to be ready for a new week at work..drat. But am looking forward to the long Chinese New Year weekend! Yay!

Do browse thru' my other items uploaded, especially, my heart collection. Although I am still single and do not have a date for VD, I am still a romantic at heart. Hee... So I'm sure you're kinda surprised with my many heart-shaped accesories!;p

Regardless if you're single or attached, I believe that every woman deserves to be pampered or indulge in some luxuries yah? :)

Have a great week ahead!
Joandy aka Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment