Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Year of the Tiger and Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello!

Wishing everyone a Happy Lunar New Year and Happy Valentine's Day!

I'd like to take a rest during this long weekend. So, there may not be new updates.

Probably more interesting stuff to be uploaded next weekend!

Btw, some of you may think that I've been "free" manning this blogshop. Actually, the only free time I have is my weekends making and uploading new stuff. As I've a day job and I work long hours, I can only spare only the last two hours or one hour on each weekday night to check my emails or surf the net or watch TV lor. So am not "free" as some of you might think. haa..

Setting this shop is sort of a hobby and it's a de-stress buster. It can be quite therapeutic too! ;p Just like some who take yoga or do some form of exercise to channel their energy elsewhere...it's similar in this sense. So follow your dream or passion whatever it may be and don't procrastinate.:)

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment