Friday, November 09, 2012

New Balinese earring collection from Celuk Village, Ubud Bali.

Hi all,

I have only 4 limited pieces of the latest Balinese sterling silver earrings which I have personally visited the craftsmen from Celuk Village, Ubud Bali and brought them back to Singapore. See photos of the silversmith which I took.

These 4 earrings will be stored in a cute rattan box each as seen in the photo below. :)





And I have also posted a video of the silversmiths spending a lot of time and effort in making them by hand meticulously, so that you can get a rough idea of the hard work put in.:)

Why not take this opportunity to own one unique and exotic pair of earrings and be the talk of the town or get it for your best pal this Christmas!

My earlier posts of the earrings are still available but they are directly imported from another part of Ubud, Bali. Please check them out too! All One of the Kind! :o) They will be encased in a cute little organza bag, however.

Thanks for dropping by! And I hope that my treasures will bring a smile to your faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment