Friday, November 09, 2012

NaRaYa Bags – New Collection!

Only 3 NaRaya bags of the same design of different colours available because amongst all the bags I have seen, this design is the best! ;p 

Please Scroll down and see the next 3 photos.

Have never seen them come up with “Denim like” quilt designs before in my life so I’d thought I bring them to Singapore. The material is soft (NOT real denim material, of course) with lace and large ribbon and chain with little faux pearls hanging down for a feminine touch!

Please email me your preferred choice – The name of the bag.

*FREEBIE: Buy two or more NaRaYa bags and get a free small pink NaRaYa stuffed toy elephant! Only 1 available! Buy one NaRaYa Bag, and you will get a free tissue paper casing for free (Only while stocks last!)

Approximate measurements
Length: 38cm
Width: 13cm
Height: 31cm
Handle drop: 23cm
2 inner open pockets
Zipper closure


No comments:

Post a Comment