Saturday, November 19, 2011

Finally!

Finally, I have uploaded the pictures of all my new bags arrival! I have been trying to get them right since this afternoon and uploading each photo with descripion sure took me a long time because my PC is very old, but am glad that I've got them all done! haa..

Hope you'll like them.

My Jim Thompson Dickson, Fiji bags and totes are back again! Only two designs for each bag type. But 6 pieces only so that they’d be more exclusive. Couldn’t bring back that many from Thailand due to the flood situation there and I didn’t wanna risk my life..haa..

What's more, with a purchase of two JT bags or more, you will get a JT mini coin purse worh $20 for free! I have only one to give away! ;p One awarded to my first customer! So hurry and mame your decision now.

On top of that, don't forget my discount offer of 5% for first time buyers and new FB fans. Repeat buyers will get 10% discount. Offer till end December 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment