Sunday, October 10, 2010

A BIG HELLO! WELCOME BACK!

Hi there, everybody!

It's almost midnight and as promised, there are new items in my blogshop.

Today, it's officially "re-opened" with a "Halloween" theme. But no scary items though. Haa... I had spent weeks of planning and also, the entire weekend to do up the descriptions and taking the right shots of my products again and again. But I am glad that I made it through the long process! haa..

I had initially wanted to change the name of my blogshop to "Undeniably Sassy" but am still kinda attached to the original name of the shop. Also, had feedback from friends that the new one sounds too generic.

So the name, "Joandy's Treasures" still stays! :) The focus of this blogshop has been changed, however, to products imported from all over the world.

As for my own handcrafted items, that is, made by yours truly, they will be sold in another shop in Etsy but yet to be confirmed.

Meantime, enjoy the goodies lined up for you and happy browing and buying. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment