Sunday, January 24, 2010

Howdy!

Hi,

Just a few new uploads today. I've some office reports to read up later on, so I can't make many new items at the moment.

Some of you may be puzzled why I'm selling mostly necklaces in my shop. Well, I've been inspired by some of the necklaces that actresses wear on their TV shows for a long time. Sometimes, I just wonder who their sponsors are. For example, there was a classic silver cross necklace which Teri Hatcher wore quite frequenly in almost every episode of "Desperate Housewives". It caught my eye because there was something unique about it which made me want to own it.:)

So, I thought to myself, why don't I make similar jewelry pieces and sell them affordably online to all the beautiful women in Singapore (maybe around the world in future..haa) who are 'celebrities' in their own way? Hee..

Anyway, I'll be coming up with some earrings in the next few weeks. But maybe after my one week vacation in early Feb 2010. I know most Singaporean women love to wear earrings. hee. But I do have a pair of peranaken earrings still available and bracelets in my shop!;p

Whatever kind of accessory you're wearing, it can flatter or spice up a plain outfit instantly! :)

Stay tuned for more new products! And have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment