Sunday, May 27, 2012

Spring/Summer collection!

Hi everyone!

It is almost 2am in Singapore and I have finally uploaded the photos of my new products! My new line of accessories and bags up for grabs now!

Sorry for the procrastination. I have been really 'swamped' with many things at work and with the long hours, I have only the weekends to burn for my own 'leisure'. hee. Not only that, I am having touble getting used to the blog new functions. Something's funny still..hmmm

Ooh..am so tired. But if you're up at this hour, happy shopping! :O)

Thanks for your patronage. And I do hope you'll like what I have in store for you!

Oh yes! Do drop by my FB page to have a look at some photos of my visit to Jim Thompson's House and Museum. And also, please "Like" my page! Thanks.:)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Joandys-Treasures/153878717976917


No comments:

Post a Comment