Friday, October 14, 2011

Lo behold!

I wanted to make use of my full day leave today to take photos of my new sterling silver collection and launch it this weekend, but couldn't find my Nikon digital camera! Good grief! More delays again.:(

My friend said that I should stop whining and get things going. But a little bit difficult because of the circumstances at the momen I am facing. Some things didn't go well as expected last week. Looks like my career switch can't take off! Groan.

There are times when one feels extremely 'lazy' and 'dreadful' in the morning. Must have the mood at times mah..haa.. oops! Gotta shake off this feeling.

Anyway, I will keep you fans in the email loop and my FB page too.

Meantime, do have a look at my current stock of Naraya Bags up for sale with discounted prices of 50% off till end December! Yes, am extending the discount till then as Christmas is on its way! Ho, Ho, Ho! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment