Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sick and post holiday blues

Hiya everyone,

In case you're wondering what's happened to me. Well, as usual, work has been keeping me extremely busy and I work really, really long hours. By the time I get home, it's 'supper time'.

I have also been unwell in the early part of May and also in late May till early June. The strange thing is - I was fine during my holiday in Italy from 15 May to 24 May 2011.

Although I still like Eastern Europe better, I am already missing my Italian holiday.

Went on a tour but the itinerary was filled with "shopping sprees" at factory outlets and high-end malls which was not really my "cup of tea". I'd prefer more sight-seeing actually. But nevertheless, I was happy that I managed to say a few prayers in the Gothic churches and bought many "Holy items". Ate pizza and gelatoes all the way. But when I came back, I was down with bad flu and cough and only recovered last Friday. Groan. I was on medical leave before my holiday too. Nevertheless, it was a good break and now, it's back to reality.

I have not been posting any new items lately as I am rather tired - physically and mentally tired. Many "issues" are evolving at work and also, I have been asking myself what to do about my future, although I am getting on in my years.

But anyway, I will be taking part in a flea market (my first ever) to be announced soon!

When I am ready, I will commence to post new items.

Meantime, I wish you well and do check out my blogshop off and on for updates or 'stories' I might share. :)

Have a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment